RODE Wireless GO Mic / Microphone
RODE Wireless GO Mic / Microphone
Perfect for DJI Osmo Pocket and GoPro Action Cameras. Requires Microphone Adapter.
Rode Wireless GO - Compact transmitter/receiver wireless solution for quick and easy on-the-go voice recording to camera.
Introducing the newest innovation from RODE Microphones, the Wireless GO™ digital wireless microphone system – the world’s smallest and most versatile wireless mic and receiver combo. RODE is a world leader in wireless audio and has been a market trailblazer since launching the RODELink range of products with the Filmmaker Kit back in 2015. Since then, the range has expanded to include the Performer Kit and Newsshooter Kit, offering affordable, incredible quality audio equipment for anyone who needs to work wirelessly: filmmakers, journalists, educators, performers, musicians, business professionals and more.
Measuring just 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, the transmitter (TX) can be used either as a clip-on lavalier (‘lapel’) microphone, as it features an in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as a miniature beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone thanks to the 3.5mm TRS input. This dual functionality makes the Wireless GO very attractive in terms of flexibility and versatility.
The receiver (RX) is also ultra-compact, just 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and also 31g. It has a dual-purpose mount that fits into the shoe mount of any camera, or can be clipped to an item of clothing or camera strap. It comes supplied with a 3.5mm TRS cable for plugging directly into a camera audio input or, with the relevant RØDE adaptors, an action cam, iPhone or any other compatible recorder. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -6dB, -12dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
Wireless GO delivers crystal clear, broadcast-grade audio thanks to the on-board omnidirectional condenser mic and all-new Series III 2.4GHz digital transmission. It has aline-of-sight range of up to 70m, but is optimised for shorter-range use in crowded Wi-Fi and Bluetooth environments, like conventions, hotels and shopping malls. The RX offers the option to connect a lavalier or headset mic – such as the smartLav+ (with SC3 cable adaptor), RØDE Lavalier or HS2 – for expanded recording capabilities.
• Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack TX for a lavalier microphone
• Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
• All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
• Up to 70m range, but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
• TX and RX have built-in lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
• Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery saver mode – incredible battery life in such a compact form-factor
• Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX & RX only 31g each
• The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
• 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
• RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a belt-pack system (and sold separately)
• Use up to 8 systems in one location
Transmission Type: 2.4GHz Frequency Agile Digital System
Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarised pressure transducer
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Equivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain: 21.8dB (A-Weighted)
Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
External Mic Input: Mic Input: 20Hz - 20kHz
Maximum Output and Input Level: +3dBu
Maximum SPL (mic): 100 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
Dynamic Range: 100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
Power Requirements: Inbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USB
Battery Life: Up to 7 hours
Analog Input: 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)
Analog Outputs: 3.5mm TRS (receiver)
Computer Connectivity: USB (firmware update)
OS Requirements (For firmware update only): macOS 10.11 above, Windows 10 and above
Form Factor: Clip-on pack
Weight (g): TX: 31 RX: 31
Dimension (W×L×H, mm): TX: 44 x 45.3 x 18.5, RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5
2 x Fur Windshields
1 x Pouch
1 x USB-A to USB-C Cable
1 x SC2 Cable
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: