DJI Racing Edition FPV Goggles
DJI FPV Goggles - Racing Edition
Compatible with: Spark, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Series, and Inspire 1 and Inspire 2. NOTE: A Micro USB OTG Cable is required when working with DJI Spark. A HDMI (Type A) Female to HDMI (Type C) Male Adaptor is required when working with DJI Inspire 1 series.
What are the differences between the DJI Racing Edition FPV Goggles and the regular DJI Goggles?
- In addition to the 2.4GHz digital transmission band, the new DJI Goggles RE also supports the 5.8GHz band, which can avoid the usual interference on the more crowded 2.4GHz.
- DJI Goggles RE has redesigned internal linear polarized omnidirectional antennas and an added external Pagoda antenna, a 5.8GHz single-frequency omnidirectional left hand circularly polarized (LHCP) antenna.
- DJI Goggles RE has restructured radio communication strategy and video decoding algorithm to lower transmission latency to 50 ms* (with wireless transmission latency of less than 10 ms), ensuring smooth and reliable video transmission and avoiding video lag and disconnection from the digital video transmission system when operating in a normal environment.
- DJI Goggles RE supports analog transmission at any integer frequency between 5.650~5.925 GHz and analog video storage on a Micro SD card.
- DJI Goggles RE can store digital video on a Micro SD card.
- DJI Goggles RE supports local video playback and Sphere pano viewing, allowing users to turn their head to get a 360° view of the Sphere pano.
- The facial pad has been redesigned and the headband has used new replaceable leather materials to make it even more comfortable to wear.
- *When tested with a 480p video feed.
Inheriting all the functions and dual 1080p HD screens from the original DJI Goggles, DJI Racing Editon FPV Goggles support Sphere pano viewing and local video playback, offering an upgraded FPV experience.
DJI Goggles just got better-looking and more powerful, so you can experience FPV racing in style without traditional restraints. DJI Racing Edition FPV Goggles feature a redesigned metallic matte black visor and headband, along with padding covered by high-quality red leather.
Precisely engineered for racing, DJI Racing Edition FPV Goggles deliver both analog and digital video. An OcuSync Video Transmission Module and a high-performance camera module work together to transmit digital video signal from upto 7km away with latency as low as 50ms
Fly with smooth, clear video and experience the thrill of drone racing like never before.
OcuSync Video Transmission Module
DJI FPV Goggles deliver FPV video with ultimate speed, stability and clarity. The OcuSync Video Transmission Module offers 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz dual-band digital video transmission with latency as low as 50ms and a maximum control range of upto 7km.
Equipped with an array of powerful features, such as 1280x960 HD transmission and automatic Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) transmission, this module is compatible with a variety of multi-rotor and fixed-wing aircraft. Packed with advanced tech and features, as well as external modules to a variety of setups, DJI Racing Edition FPV Goggles achieve immersive drone racing that is unparalleled.
12 Selectable Transmission Channels
Access to low-interference transmission channels is the key to success for competitive FPV racing, especially when multiple drones are flying simultaneously. Manually choose from upto 12 transmission channels to effectively avoid interference.
Automatic FHSS Technology
When encountering wireless interference, the OcuSync Module will quickly and automatically switch between the 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz channel to maintain unobstructed transmission.
Connect Two Pairs of DJI Racing Edition FPV Goggles or an Extra Controller
With an extra pair of DJI Racing Edition FPV Goggles, a spectator can experience the thrill of drone racing from the same perspective as the pilot. A second user can also view the pilots' FPV from a smartphone with a Mavic Remote Controller.
The DJI Racing Edition Goggles compatible OcuSync Camera uses a 1/3" image sensor, providing much higher-resolution video transmission than most analog FPV goggles on the market. It also uses a global shutter, significantly reducing rolling shutter effect caused by high-frequency vibration. Also, its 148° FOV with a low-distortion lens delivers a wide, yet natural-looking camera view. With such an advanced camera, users can control flight accurately and even record a whole flight for analysis and sharing.
Ultimate Control for Boundless Flight
Access to flight setting adjustments, gimbal control and precise flight data are necessary for effective drone racing. DJI Racing Edition FPV Goggles offer all of this and more.
DJI Racing Edition FPV Goggles use bottom-up processing, which means a signal reception module isn't required. By connecting a third-party controller to the Goggles, users can directly control racing drones with an F3, F4, KISS, Naze or any other supported flight controller.
In Head Tracking Gimbal mode, a user can control the gimbal camera just by putting on the Goggles and turning their head.
Essential flight information, including transmission resolution, battery level and signal quality is easily visible on screen.
Digital and Analog Transmission
In addition to HD digital transmission, DJI Racing Edition FPV Goggles offer analog transmission through an SMA port.
Multiple Antennas for Every Flight
DJI Racing Edition FPV Goggles can be purchased with three pairs of external antennas for different scenarios.
Pagoda: This circularly polarised antenna performs best at 5.8ghz and can switch from digital to analog transmission for various applications, especially as the traditional signal for FPV racing.
Cylindrical: Also circularly polarised, this antenna operated at 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz for fully integrated performance, producing a more focused signal for long-range transmission.
Dipole: Linearly polarised, this antenna operates at 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz and is lightweight, allowing for a clear video feed at close distances.
Apart from compatibility with racing drones and fixed-wing model aircraft, DJI Racing Edition FPV Goggles can be used with vehicles, robots and industrial drones to provide clear FPV during cargo transportation, search and rescue operations and even structural inspections.
Enjoy Games, Movies and more...
More Compatibility, More Comfort
Compatible with the Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom 4 Series and Inspire 2, DJI Racing Edition FPV Goggles inherit all the great features of DJI Goggles, including full flight setting control, two high-resolution screens, Head Tracking and more. An optimised facial pad and headband offer added comfort and better light blockage for a maximised viewing experience.
DJI Racing Edition GFPV Goggles play videos in a variety of different formats, including MP4, MOV, AVI and MKV, so users have even more ways to experience immersive media. Users can also view 6K 360° panoramas.
- Attainable when transmission resolution is set to 480p under FCC regulations at 2.4 GHz in ideal conditions. The recommended transmission distance is 2 km for fixed-wing aircraft and 200 m for drone racing.
- Camera Module and OcuSync Video Transmission Module sold separately.
- 720p 60 fps and 480p 50 fps transmission are also supported.
- 12 selectable transmission channels are available at 5.8 GHz and seven channels are available at 2.4 GHz.
- Supported with both OcuSync and analog video transmission.
- OcuSync Video Transmission Module and Camera Module are required.
NOTE: A Micro USB OTG Cable is required when working with DJI Spark. A HDMI (Type A) Female to HDMI (Type C) Male Adaptor is required when working with DJI Inspire 1 series.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: